Online Webinar Series | BDA – Dental Practice in the the era of COVID19 Pandemic
Prof Kamis Gaballah -Libya
- BDS, MSc, PhD (Lon), FFD RCSI(OSOM), FDS RCSEng, GCAP (Lon).
- Associate Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery College of Dentistry, Ajman University.
- Editor-in-Chief, Libyan Dental Journal (Sweden).
- Fellow of The Royal Colleges Of Surgeons In England and Ireland Associate of the UK council of higher education.
“Dental Practice in the the era of COVID19 Pandemic”
- How COVID19 may transmit in the dental practice?
- Lockdown or open?
- Emergency or routine practice?
- Workflow protocol
- What you should do before the patients arrive, arrived and after they left the clinic.
ONLINE WEBINAR PAGE